About Me

My name is Abby. I am a student at the University of Nebraska-Kearney in the United States. I will be studying abroad for 11 weeks at Palacky University in the Czech Republic. I would like to share my adventures and travel tips with family and friends. Follow me as I adjust to living and studying in a foreign country. I'll share all my experiences, whether good, bad, or ugly. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Finally in Olomouc! I still can't believe I'm living in Europe. It is so beautiful and different here. Everyone stares at you because we are traveling in this large group of loud and obviously American. Olomouc is about 100,000 people but it seems small. No one speaks English here so it has been hard ordering food and getting around. I'm still really tired from the trip and not used to being in this time zone. I'm sitting in a small cafe right now across from the main campus and only a few blocks from the main square. I'll try to post some pictures tonight or tomorrow so check out my Facebook. I'm missing everyone back home. More from this traveling Czech soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment